Your smile is one of your many assets! Studies have shown that your smile is one of the many things that people notice when they first meet you!
A healthy and bright smile is beautiful and can help you feel better about yourself and make a memorable impression on others.
The colour of your teeth is influenced by a number of factors:
- red wine
- certain foods
We have some ideal solutions to help you achieve a whiter, healthier smile:
- First see our cosmetic dental surgeons for a full assessment to check your suitability.
- Then see our hygienist for stain removal.
- Then consider the home whitening kit (this is the safest and most predictable way of whitening – we use custom made mouth trays constructed by our team of expert technicians – and we supply you with the whitening gels with extensive instructions on their use – usually this can be done while you sleep).
- Or the power whitening treatment (this is a unique technique for those patients wanting to achieve a quicker and more intensive whitening solution – the in office power whitening penetrates deeper into the teeth and produces a more profound and lasting colour).
- Or the power and home whitening kit combined together for the greatest effect.