Tooth Whitening – for a brighter more youthful smile
Your smile is one of your many assets! Studies have shown that your smile is one of the many things that people notice when they first meet you!
A healthy and bright smile is beautiful and can help you feel better about yourself and make a memorable impression on others. Click here to find out how confident it can make you!
The colour of your teeth is influenced by a number of factors:
- red wine
- certain foods
We have some ideal solutions to help you achieve a whiter, healthier smile:
- First see a cosmetic dental surgeons for a full assessment to check your suitability
- Then see a hygienist for stain removal
- Consider the home whitening kit (this is the safest and most predictable way of whitening
- Try the power whitening treatment (this is a unique technique for those patients wanting to achieve a quicker and more intensive whitening solution – the in office power whitening penetrates deeper into the teeth and produces a more profound and lasting colour)
- Maybe the power and home whitening kit combined together for the greatest effect
The teeth whitening treatment is a low invasive process that can produce amazing results. The chemical process of teeth whitening will bleach the enamel of the tooth, ensuring all discolourations are no longer visible.
Take a look at Hockerill Dental, based in Hertfordshire. Their dentists offer a mix of two different whitening treatments to offer you maximum results.